We are educated.
- College degrees in computer science and business
- Industry recognized tech certifications
- Over 20,000 hours in field knowledge and expertise
We are here for you.
- We are in-sourced.
- We handle everything from Commodore computers to Windows and Macs.
- We cover Dahlonega, Dawsonville, Murrayville, Cleveland and Gainesville, GA
- We can come to your location, do remote management, or you can visit us.
- We are licensed, insured and guarantee our work.
We love our Dahlonega community and strive to make it fun and truly high tech.
Do you have a fun business in Dahlonega? We would like to hear from you! We pride ourselves on learning what makes your business thrive and working to make it better.
James Daniel is the founder and owner of JD Electronics. He received his computer science degree from the University of North Georgia along with passing the tests for the CompTIA A+ and Microsoft Network Engineer certifications.
During and after college, James worked as a team leader for Hewlett Packard (then Compaq) and was responsible managing teams of up to 50 people that replaced all the computers at the Georgia Department of Public Safety and the Georgia Bureau of Investigations. Next, he worked as a consultant for several Fortune 500 companies until deciding that his passion was entrepreneurship. James has helped hundreds of startups and organizations succeed by giving them access to great and affordable technology. JD Electronics was founded in Metro Atlanta by James in 1992 and operations moved to Dahlonega, Georgia in 1994.
After 25 years, James is just as passionate as the first day to help any entrepreneur with all their IT needs. The ultimate goal for James is to achieve a strong local business in the community and develop lifelong relationships and success for his clients.